- This event has passed.
Crowdfunding Your Dream!
November 12, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST
Stephanie Su will share her journey in funding her dream.
Hear how you too can use crowdfunding to launch your passion and/or business idea
- Learn what crowdfunding is and the difference between platforms
- Learn how Stephanie used crowdfunding to fund the production of her bags 2x as a solo entrepreneur
- Learn tips, tricks, and things to be aware of when building a Kickstarter campaign
- Q&A to ask any questions you have about crowdfunding
- Persu Collection Pop-Up – First look at the two newest bags: The Ama Backpack and Quila Bag and shop the rest of Persu at 30% off
- Preparation – Please download the Kickstarter app and create an account so you can reference it during the workshop.
- Link to Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/persucollection/persu-functional-bags-designed-for-the-modern-day-hustler
Stephanie Su is the founder and designer of Persu Collection. After struggling to find a highly-functional yet sleek gym bag in 2013, and inspired by her previous experience working at Louis Vuitton, Stephanie created her own innovative gym and travel bags, called Persu Collection and launched them on Kickstarter in 2015. Stephanie’s first Kickstarter campaign raised over $90,000 in just 43 days. Since then, Stephanie has launched a second Kickstarter campaign for two new bags, The Ama Backpack and Quila Bag, that were successfully funded in 7.5 hours. The Ama Backpack is a sleek and functional backpack for the modern-day hustler and traveler, and the 3-in-1 Quila Bag that can be worn as a stylish belt bag, crossbody, or clutch. Persu Collection bags have been featured in Forbes, SELF, Brit + Co, and Marie Claire. Today, Stephanie continues to run Persu Collection as a solo female founder and is a graduate of the LA fashion tech accelerator GRID110, and a member of the newest cohort of The F Project – a community of female founders.