- This event has passed.
OPTIMIZE YOUR POSTURE
September 10, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PDT
you will come away with knowing:
- How your posture affects your life, health, and performance.
- What optimal posture is whether at a seated or standing workstation.
- Take-home exercises to bulletproof your posture.
- Enhance your workstation for a better posture.
Benjamin works with individuals, ranging from professional athletes to the elderly, in the following situations:
- An athlete who brutally sore her hamstring and wants to compete at the Olympic games.
- An entrepreneur, who has suffered from years of debilitating lower back pain, wants to function optimally and pain-free.
- A remote worker and avid surfer, who suffers from shoulder pain after long days working at his laptop.
If you’re trying to recover from a challenging injury — sore low back, neck pain, bad shoulders, pinched hip, or anything similar — Benjamin has 5+ years of experience helping people in these exact situations.
Testimonials from clients:
J. Fedronic, 2016 Olympian Track & Field Athlete, 4 x 800 French Record Holder – “Benjamin has been an integral influence on my athletic career – coming back from a hamstring tear he provided the knowledge, patience, and enthusiasm to help guide me to full strength and function”
P. Johnson, Entrepreneur – “Benjamin has been the foundation to create innovative and constantly evolving therapy to help me rehab a variety of injuries and two surgeries over the last 4 years, I have bounced back numerous times with his infectious optimism and ability to motivate and move things forward.”
M. Melville, 2016 Olympian Track & Field Athlete – “Being an Olympic hopeful and working with Ben has had a fantastic impact on my training and athletic career. I have seen incredible results with my overall strength and stability within my sport.”
L. Shaw, VP of Operations – “I’ve been working with Ben Kleinert for almost three years now and he has completely changed my life. I had a debilitating neck injury and was overall weak and out of shape when I first starting seeing him. My major pain is now gone and I have more mobility, strength and energy than I’ve had since high school.”