Did you know that coworking makes you more productive? That’s right!
Consider the following statistics according to global research from Deskmag and Deskwanted. They conducted a 2017 Global Coworking Survey to find out if and how coworkers benefited from their new workspace setup.
The results? Since working in a coworking space:
- 74% of coworkers are more productive,
- 86% have a larger business network,
- 93% have a bigger social network,
- Over two thirds feel more creative and collaborate more on projects,
- A third reported an increase in income.
All this confirms what our Downtown Works coworkers already know: coworking isn’t just the latest fad. It really works.
For more answers to the survey question, “How much has your workstyle altered since you started working in a coworking space,” read Business.com’s full article here.
And if you want to learn more about the benefits of coworking with us, read “6 Benefits of Coworking at Downtown Works.” We love bringing San Diego entrepreneurs and small businesses all the globally-recognized benefits of coworking, but with a flair all our own.